Legislation and Policies for Cinema and Audiovisual
Documentary Film Studies
4 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 45,0 T + 3,0 OT
- Cláudia Liliana Sousa Rosa Henriques
Based on thorough analysis of pieces of legislation and resolution of practical cases the students should acquire the ability to solve day-to-day technical-legal problems related with this area of activity.
1. Basics of law;
2.Incentive-based international policies for film and audiovisual
3. Documentary film and national legislation - the Portuguese legal system
4. TV and radio - legal systems
5. Protection of rights - copyright and advertising.
Two mid-term tests with minimum average mark of 10/20.
- Condesso, F. (2007). Direito da Comunicação Social - Lições. Coimbra: Almedina
- Correia Brito, L. (2005). Direito da Comunicação Social. (Vol. I e II). Coimbra: Almedina
- Pedro, J. e Arons Carvalho, A. (2012). Direito da Comunicação Social. Lisboa: Texto Editores
Method of interaction
Lectures and tutorials.
Software used in class