Tecnologias de Informação e Comunicação
5.5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 PL
Raise awareness of students to the risks associated with confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, whether stored or in transit, and will learn how to deploy and maintain solutions that improve those aspects.
1. Security risks that threaten data networks;
2. Physical security of devices;
3. Data security;
4. Network analysis: footprinting, scanning and enumeration;
5. Device vulnerabilities
6. Wireless networks
8. Denial of service;
9. Secure channels;
10. Web services;
11. Internet users;
12. Threat Assessment;
13. Security auditing.
- Theoretical assessment - 40%, with a minimum mark of 8/20.
- Practical assessment - 40%, with a minimum mark of 10/20. Average of the lab assignments, each with a minimum mark of 8/20.
- Continuous assessment - 20%
Method of interaction
A mix of lectures and tutorials supported case study analysis.
Software used in class