Design para Multimédia
Tecnologias de Informação e Comunicação
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 PL + 30,0 TP
1. Acquire skills in the multimedia design process;
2. Apply appropriate methodologies to the nature of Multimedia projects;
3. Develop knowledge about image processing tools for multimedia projects;
4. Building suitable solutions in webdesign.
1.1 Identification of needs
1.3 Organization of the information
2. Elements of Multimedia Design
2.6 Image Galleries
2.7 Style guides
3. Multimedia Tools
3.1 Techniques of image processing for the web
4. Design of a website
1. Continuous assessment with the exercises in a classroom environment.
2 Project, in a group or individually, for a website.
The final evaluation will focus on the two evaluation elements with a weighting of 40% (1) and 60% (2).
- Beaird, J. (2007). The Principles of Beautiful Web Design. Australia: Sitepoint
- Figueiredo, B. (2002). Web Design: estrutura, concepção e produção de site web. Lisboa: FCA Editora de Informática, Lda
- Kentie, P. (2002). Web Design, tools and techniques. USA: Peachpit Press
- McKelvey, R. (1998). Hyper Graphics. UK: Rotovision
Method of interaction
1. Theoretical-practical classes with explanation of the contents and the presentation of case studies.
2. Laboratory classes with practical exercises.
Software used in class