4 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 TP + 4,50 OT
- Marta Margarida S. Dionísio de Azevedo
Approval of the curricular unit of the 1st semester - English and the Media
- Make students aware of the need to develop a set of skills (linguistic and sociocultural) to be used in communicative situations within the field of Corporate Communication;
- Develop comprehension and text production skills in order to achieve language accuracy and proficiency.
The Coorporate Communication;Carrers; Jobs; Importation - Exportation; Marketing; Marketing Channels; Competition; Market Search; Ethics; Communication and Marketing Plans.
- A written test at the end of the semester - 60%;
- Continuous Assessment including exercises and participation (written and orally), practical assignments and attendance - 20%;
- Research Assignment (written and oral) - 20%.
- Gore, S. (2007). English for Marketing and Advertising. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Naunton, J. (2007). Profile 2 - Intermediate Student's Book. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Robinson, N. (2010). Cambridge English for Marketing. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Farral, C. e Lindsey, M. (2008). Professional English in Use - Marketing. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical lessons where the students have the opportunity to practice the following skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing with implicit grammar.
Software used in class