Media Studies, Publication in the Diário da República - Despacho n.º 15198/2014
7 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 PL + 45,0 TP + 5,50 OT
- Carla Dias Marques da Cruz
Approval in previous UC: Lab I and Lab II. (Communication profile).
1. In the Atelier III course unit it is intended that students consolidate the theoretical knowledge applying them to practice. In this sense the students plan and organize an event; develop creative proposal for digital communication campaign and implement it; elaborate communication plan and budget.
1.The importance of research in defining communication strategies
2. Creativity in communication: use of creative processes (Brainstorming).
3.Integrated Marketing Communication
3.1. Public Relations. Press office. Event organization. Publicity.
4.The Vision of Holistic Brand Communication: Value, Identity, Brand Personality. Brand Brand Experience.
5. Preparation of Communication Plan and budgeting.
6.The Digital Communication Challenge: the institutional website, blogs and social networks.
The assessment continues including the moments of assessment in group work (60%) and individual work (40%).
Exams (for those who have no success in continuous assessment) - Written test.
- Rodrigues, J. e Lendrevie, J. e Lindon, D. e Dionísio, P. e Lévy, J. (2009). Mercator XXI - Teoria e Prática do Marketing. Lisboa: Dom Quixote
(2017). Marketing 4.0. Lisboa: Actual
- Armstrong, G. e Kotler, P. (1991). Princípios de Marketing. Rio de Janeiro: Prentice-Hall do Brasil
- Et al, . e Kotler, P. (2009). Marketing Management. (Vol. 1). London: Prentice Hall
Method of interaction
The teaching methodologies are based on lectures of the main theoretical-practical contents and practical classes: carrying out work with a view to the practical application of knowledge.
Software used in class