Civil Construction Laboratory
Good business practices, quality and accuracy.
Rogerio Sousa, Head
The Civil Construction Laboratory aims to carry out tests and studies, training and conducting examinations under the Civil Engineering and Urban Rehabilitation.
It conducts its business since 1990.
- Conduct the tests in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- Prepare reports reflecting faithfully the results of tests.
- Ensure the confidentiality of results.
- Ensure the technical proficiency and updating of human resources.
- Respond in time to requests
- Achieve a high level in customer and users satisfaction.
Telephone - 249 328 172
Ext. - 7180
E-mail - email@example.com
Cabinet - L180 - Tomar - Campus