Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 17071/2009 - 23/07/2009
3 ECTS; 1º Ano, Anual, 7,0 TP + 12,0 TC + 8,0 S , Cód. 64988.
- Luiz Miguel Oosterbeek
Acquisition of instrumental skills (cognitive, methodological, technological and terminological), of interpersonal competencies (interaction and cooperation individually or in group) and systemic competencies (understanding, sensibility and generic and specific knowledge) in museography.
1. Museology and Museography: historical background and general considerations.
2. The museographic construction as knowledge dissemination: potential and limits.
3. Practical component: implementation and evaluation of a museographic project(museum exhibition created for the purpose).
Practical collective project (50%) and Final exam (50%).
- VV, A. (2001). Heritage and museology: a new convergence. Londres: Museum International
- Bessegato, M. (1999). Revista de Museologia ? Arquitecturas para la mirada, nº 17. Madrid: Associación Española de Museólogos
- Linares, J. (2004). O património em sala de aula ? Acções Educativas. Santa Maria: Evangraf
- Ricardo, J. (1994). Museo, Arquitectura y Museografia. Cuba: VEGAP
Lectures supported by experimental study (in-person and virtual) research, literature review, and field trips. Practical project done individually or as part of a group.
Software used in class