Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 9182/2020 - 25/09/2020
4 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 TP + 2,0 O , Cód. 964440.
- Maria Filipa Ferreira da Silva Pias (1)(2)
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
1.Understand market players and dynamics from the point of view of marketing;
2.Become familiar with the key market research methods;
3.Develop a marketing plan including the various strategic variables;
4.Have an understanding of the peculiarities of brand management.
1.1 Basic concepts of marketing
1.2 Evolution of the role of marketing
2. Analysis of the market and its actors
2.2 Analysis of the competition
2.3 Market studies
2.4 Company analysis
2.5 Consumer behavior
3. Theories and explanatory models of consumer behavior
3.1 The individual explanatory variables
3.2 Sociological and psychosociological explanatory variables
3.3 Decision process
4.1 Segmentation process
4.2 Segmentation criteria
4.3 Market division methods
5. The positioning
5.1 What is a position
5.2 Universe of reference, distinctive characteristics, axes of differentiation
6. The brand
6.2 Functions of the brand
6.3 Brand image and identity
6.4 Brand policies
Attendance is mandatory in 2/3 of classes. The final grade is the arithmetic mean of:
1. Project, mandatory, individual, carried out in the classroom (50%).
2. Written test (50%).
Rating on a scale of 0 to 20 values
EVALUATION IN EXAM PERIODS
Students with attendance equal to or greater than 2/3 (two thirds) and who have obtained a minimum of 8 points in the Project and the Written Test during the semester will be admitted to the exam.
The exam, at all times, consists of a written test (100%). Approval: final grade equal to or greater than 10 (ten) values.
- Dionísio , P. e Al, E. (2015). Mercator XXI - Mercator da Língua Portuguesa - Teoria e Prática. Lisboa: Publicações Dom Quixote
- Dionísio, P. e Al, E. (2010). Publicitor - Comunicação 360º online - ofline. Lisboa: Publicações Dom Quixote
- DuPus, S. e Silva, J. (2011). Package Design Workbook. USA: Rockport
- Wiedemann, J. (2017). The Package Design Book. : Taschen
1. Presentation of theoretical contents with the support of audiovisual media, study and analysis of cases.
2. Development of T/P work: case analysis/diagnosis and project development
communication design guided by the teacher.
Software used in class