Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 1887/2016 - 05/02/2016
10 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 10,0 OT , Cód. 964040.
- Sílvio Manuel da Rocha Brito
- Maria Graciete da Purificação Reis Henriques Honrado
- João Pedro Dias Fontes da Costa
- Maria Alexandra Falcão Bento Baptista Vilhena de Carvalho
- Maria Fernanda Pires Aparício
On a date to be communicated annually, the students wishing to engage in an internship program should contact the course director to make it formal.
a) The internship is a curricular unit inserted in a study plan, and may have another designation besides an internship.
b) The internship aims to offer the student a professional experience, in the final phase of the respective course, making it easier to enter the job market.
The trainee will remain, for the period defined in the respective curricular plan of the course, in an entity of recognized merit and suitability that is willing to accept it. During the internship period, the trainee student will perform a set of activities considered relevant, both for insertion in the work reality and for the host entity, in accordance with the pre-defined internship plan.
Students must draw up a report on the activities developed in the host organisation which is assessed by both the host supervisor and the academic supervisor.
- M., O. (2010). Como Fazer Projetos, Relatórios, Monografias, Dissertações e Teses. Rio de Janeiro: Editora Elsevier
- Pimenta, S. e Lima, M. (2004). Estágio e Docência. Lisboa: Cortez Editora
During the internship, the trainee will be supervised by the Supervisor assigned by the ESGT, who may include face-to-face sessions at ESGT's premises and contacts with the host organisation.
Software used in class