5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 15,0 PL + 4,0 OT
- Júlio César Moita Jorge Ruivo da Silva
The main goal of this course is to provide students with theoretical and practical knowledge in the areas of television production and direction.This course also provides the use of Uni-camera and multi-camera techniques.
Audiovisual Language: plans and camera movements.
The TV station and the team.
Realization Planning and Production of a television program, camera plan, formatting and program sheet.
Régie, Video Mixing Operation (Tricaster), ATEM Blackmagic
Tele-dot, Audio, Graphics, Info-Graphics and Scenography (Real and Virtual).
Régie and studio (multicamera).
Planning and Realization of a Television Program
Realization of a television program.
Vision with critical analysis.
FreFrequency: performance and class participation including two practical exercises.
30% for class participation
35% for each practical exercise.
Exam: Studio exercise that demonstrates the theoretical and practical skills developed throughout the classes.
Resource: Studio exercise that demonstrates the theoretical and practical skills developed throughout the classes.
- Henriques, C. (1993). Dicionário Televisivo. (Vol. 1). lisboa Centro de FormaÃ§Ã£o da RTP: Centro de FormaÃ§Ã£o da RTP
- Faria de Almeida, M. (1990). Cinema e televisÃ£o : princÃpios bÃ¡sicos. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-165). lisboa : TV Guia Ed., 1990
- Hogan Teves, V. (1998). Tv em Portugal. (Vol. 1). lisboa : Vasco Hogan Teves
- Juan, G. e Emma, C. e , . (2019). Realización Televisiva. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-218). Madrid: Editorial Síntesis
Presentation of theoretical contents that focus on the knowledge needed to understand the professional area in which the UC is inserted. Application of this knowledge in practical and laboratory context.
Software used in class
Adobe Creative Prodution Suite
ATEM Production Studio Switchers