Provide a solid scientific, technological and social learning, supported by a programme and courses that includes contact with real situations and laboratories experiences. This cycle of studies is based on the development of a diverse set of skills and competences that permit excellent career opportunities and pursue postgraduate studies.
In this context, it combines an interdisciplinary creative space, emphasizing the development of new languages of communication in the creative research of digital storytelling and virtual interfaces, in which the teaching methodologies resort to practical and dynamic group projects in laboratories. The Degree in Multimedia Design aims to:
. Qualify the knowledge in order to acquire skills to act creatively in the digital environment in a sustainable way;
· Develop the ability to collect, organize and analyze information in order to meet the challenges of multimedia innovations;
· Use the new digital media available with the use of latest technologies to design solutions for interactive visual environments;
· Develop the ability to understand and apply the acquired knowledge to solve new situations, predominantly in innovation and multimedia design.
Guiomar Maria Marques Fonseca CotovioGabinete: I 215
|20091||Argumentos e Narrativas Interativas||3|
|20093||Edição de Vídeo||4|
|20092||Fotografia e Edição de Imagem||4|
|20095||Introdução às Bases de Dados||4|
|200910||Linguagens de Programação||4|
|20099||Mobile Interface Design||5|
|200911||Projetos Multimédia Integrados||7|
|20098||Usabilidade e Acessibilidade||3|
The selection of candidates is the responsibility of a committee consisting of three teachers, designated by the Course Director. The selection process will include an analysis of the candidate's curriculum vitae duly proven.
We highlight the following profile:
· Designer of multimedia applications
. Designer of applications for mobile interfaces
· Web Designer
· Specialist in interactive content production.