Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 12803/2021 - 29/12/2021
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 14,0 T + 42,0 TP + 14,0 OT , Cód. 60029.
- Cláudia Liliana Sousa Rosa Henriques
Provide students with a complete overview of the legal discipline of economic-business activity, its agents and the legal acts developed in this area.
I - Introduction;
II - Commercial transactions;
III - General rules of commercial transactions;
IV - Business players
V - Merchant organisation;
VI - Company protection;
VII - Insolvency, bankruptcy and company restructuring;
VIII - Securities;
IX - Commercial Companies;
X - Commercial Contracts.
Two midterm tests with a pass mark of 10/20. Will only be admitted to the second test, the student who obtains a classification equal to or greater than 8 (eight) values in the first test. The student who obtains an average of 10 points is approved and exempted from the exam.
Students qualified to take the (written) exam must get a minimum of 10/20 to pass. The minimum mark of 10/20 is also required to achieve a pass in the resit.
- Coutinho de Abreu, J. (2022). Curso de Direito Comercial. (Vol. I). Coimbra: Almedina
- Coutinho de Abreu, J. (2021). Curso de Direito Comercial - Das Sociedades Comerciais. (Vol. II). Coimbra: Almedina
- Pupo Correia, M. (2018). Direito Comercial. (Vol. I). Lisboa: Ediforum
- Menezes Cordeiro, A. (2022). Direito Comercial. Coimbra: Almedina
Theoretical-practical classes, in which the various program contents are developed, followed by a period for solving practical exercises and clarifying doubts.
Software used in class