Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 3393/2016 - 04/03/2016
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 TP , Cód. 9152320.
- Luís António Antunes Francisco
Knowledge and mastery of techniques in the areas of Financial Calculus, Financial Analysis, Financial Accounting and Management Accounting.
The students should be able to use methodologies and analytical techniques in the area of corporate finance, particularly with regard to investment decisions, financing decisions and dividend distribution policies.
1 - Investment Decisions.
2 - Capital Structure and Dividend Policy.
3 - Financing Decisions and efficiency in financial markets.
Resolution of case studies indidividually (15%) or as part of a team (15%). Final test with minimum pass mark of 10/20 (70%).
- Brealey, R. e Myers, S. e Allen, F. (2007). Princípios de Finanças Empresariais. Alfragide, Portugal: Editora McGraw-Hill de Portugal
- Jaffe, J. e Westerfield, R. e Ross, S. (2010). Corporate Finance. New York: McGraw-Hill / Irwin
- Damodaran, A. (2001). Corporate Finance, Theory and Practice. USA: John Wiley Editions
- Matias, F. e Esperança, J. (2009). Finanças Empresariais. Lisboa, Portugal: Texto Editores
- Lectures and practical classes supported by audiovisual resources.
- Case study analysis and resolution.
Software used in class