Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 4719/2022 de 21/04/2022
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 28,0 T + 28,0 PL + 14,0 OT , Cód. 605912.
Discuss and think about the ethics of business management
Understand the market agents and dynamics
Know the main market research techniques;
Create a marketing plan.
Knowing the specifics of marketing and brand management
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- 4 Quality Education and 12 Responsible Consumption and Production.
1. Marketing history and ethics;
2. Market analysis;
3. Segmentation and Positioning;
4. Marketing Mix;
5. Marketing plan;
6. Branding management.
Continuous evaluation. Practical works of achievement (40%) with presentation and discussion (minimum grade ten values) and a test (60%) (minimum grade eight values).
Normal exam: exam (100%).
- Keller, K. e Georgson, M. (2008). Strategic Brand and Management - An European Perspective. UK: Prentice Hall
- Kotler, P. (2018). Principles of Marketing. UK: Prentice Hall
- Dionisío, P. e Lévy, J. e Vicente Rodrigues, J. e Lindon, D. (2015). Mercator 25 Anos - O marketing na Era Digital Teoria e Prática. Lisboa: Publicações Dom Quixote
- Maçães, M. (2019). Marketing Estratégico. Lisboa: Actual
- Chernev, A. (2018). Startegic MArketing Management. USA: Cerebellum Press
- Celeste, P. e M, L. (2022). Marketing Performance - 80 métricas de marketing e vendas. Lisboa: Clube do Autor
- Ferreira, J. (2019). Controlo de Gestão em Marketing. Lisboa: Actual
The pedagogical methods promote the analysis and discussion of case-studies, short and medium term essays, besides the lectures and case viewing.
Software used in class