Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 3359/2013 - 01/03/2013
5.5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 4,0 OT , Cód. 964442.
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
Students should learn the key tools and concepts in the field of electronic text processing and vector drawing and be able to apply them to graphic design and technology.
- Introduction to informatics.
- Digital image; distinction between bitmap and vector images.
- Editing and elaboration of vectorial images (introduction to specific software).
- The working environment. Definition of the document.
- Introduction and familiarization with the operational program toolbox.
- Design by paths and predefined shapes - Creation and manipulation of paths.
- Transformation, distortion and fusion of objects.
- Use of color and gradients.
- Modes, models and systems of colors.
- Types of files.
- Preparation of originals for different types of use.
Continuous assessment includes practical assignments carried out in class: 95% (1st assign: 10%, 2nd assign: 15%, 3rd assign: 15%, 4th assign: 20%, 5th assign: 35%) and class attendance: 5%. Students with an attendance higher th
- ALVES, W. (2015). Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 - Ferramentas e Técnicas para Desenho. São Paulo: Érica
- ANDRADE, M. (2016). Adobe Illustrator CC. São Paulo: Senac
- Adobe Creative Team, . (2013). Adobe Illustrator CS5: Classroom in a book. San Jose: Adobe Press
- CHELIUS, C. e SCHWARTZ, R. (2018). Learn Adobe Illustrator CC for Graphic Design and Illustration: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation. San Francisco: CA: Pearson Education, Adobe Press
- LÉLIS, C. (2009). Illustrator CS3 & CS4 - Curso Completo. Lisboa: FCA - Editora de Informática, Lda.
- TALVANES, A. (2018). Adobe Illustrator CC a arte de vetorizar. Rio de Janeiro: Alta Books Editora
- WOOD, B. (2018). Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release). San Francisco: CA: Pearson Education, Adobe Press
Lectures supported by audiovisual resources. Practical exercises throughout the semester.
Document creation, edition and preparation.
Software used in class