6 ECTS; 2º Ano, Anual, 52,0 S + 8,0 OT , Cód. 301911.
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
Students are expected to develop strategic management skills, understand the role of entrepreneurship as a value generation process, be aware of the importance of innovation within organisations and be able to draw up, analyse and implement projects.
1. Strategic management
2. Entrepreneurship and business creation
3. The financial plan
4. Creating a business plan.
Project consisting of a strategic plan for a company (40% of overall grade).
Project consisting of a business plan for a company (60% of overall grade).
- Freire, A. (2008). Estratégia - Sucesso em Portugal. Lisboa: Editorial Verbo
- Kaplan, .. e Norton, R. (2006). Balanced Scorecard: Translating Strategy into Action. Boston: Harvard Business School Press
- Mariotti, S. (2007). Entrepreneurship - Starting and operating a small business. New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall
- Neves, C. (2007). Análise financeira: técnicas fundamentais. Lisboa: Texto Editores
Theoretical and practical lessons focused on practical cases.
Software used in class