Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 14880/2013 de 15/11/2013
6 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 45,0 TP , Cód. 964168.
- Susana Isabel Caetano Domingos (2)
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
Students must be able to use the vocabulary and grammatical contents taught in German I and II. They must also have good oral skills.
Students should enhance their oral skills and be able to master conversations in German. They should also be able to use vocabulary related to tourism correctly. They should also spell words correctly and have a good accent.
What is Tourism? (according to the WTO); Domestic tourism, incoming and outgoing tourism; World Destinations; Tour Operators/ Travel Agencies; Tourist Motivations; Leisure Tourism; Business Tourism; Transport in Tourism; Accommodation; Cultural Aspects of German-speaking countries.
Continuous assessment: middle test(20%); written assessment(60%); participation in class and class attendance(20%).
Final assessment: middle test (20%); written exam (80%). Students must obtain at least 9.5 marks in order to pass the curricular unit.
- Brill, L. e Techner, M. (2011). Grosses Übungsbuch - Wortschatz. Ismaning: Hueber Verlag
- Dinsel, S. e Geiger, S. (2009). Grosses Übungsbuch - Grammatik. Ismaning: Hueber Verlag
- Grandi, N. e Lemcke, C. e Cohen, U. (2012). Herzlich Willkommen - Deutsch in Restaurant und Tourismus, Lehr- und Arbeitsbuch mit 3-Audio-CDs. Berlin: Langenscheidt
- Lemcke, C. (2012). Zimmer frei - Deutsch im Hotel. Lehr- und Arbeistbuch mit 3-Audio-CDs. Berlin: Langenscheidt
Through theoretical and practical exercises, students must acquire several skills in tourism, which will enable them to put those skills into practice, namely, writing, reading, speaking and listening skills.
Software used in class