Provide a solid scientific, technological and social learning, supported by a programme and courses that includes contact with real situations and laboratories experiences. This cycle of studies is based on the development of a diverse set of skills and competencies that permits excellent career opportunities and pursue postgraduate studies.
Hirondina Alves Sao PedroGabinete: F207
|72476||Energy and Environment||2|
|724716||Energy resources optimization||3|
|724717||Formação em Contexto de Trabalho||22|
|72474||Health and safety at work||1|
|724715||Pollution and waste treatment||2|
|724713||Production automation and control||4|
|72478||Raw materials and natural resources||2|
|72472||Software and Computers||2|
|72471||Technical English Language||1|
Can apply to the Energy and Biofuels course:
- Holders of a course of secondary education or equivalent;
- Those who have passed in all course units of the 10th and 11th grades and those enrolled in the 12th grade of a secondary course or qualification recognized equivalent but have not completed;
- Holders of a qualification of level 3;
- Holders of a technological specialization diploma or a degree or diploma of higher education wishing their retraining;
- Individuals aged older than 23 years old, which, based on experience, their abilities and skills are recognized to qualify them for entry in the course.
The course has provided internship opportunities in companies of various sectors of bioenergy, such as Abrantaqua, Caima, Iberol, Ferreira Gomes & Filhos, Prio Biocombustíveis, Resiestrela, Sociedade de Destilação da Longra, Sociedade Lusitana de Destilação and Torrejana, among others.