Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 3359/2013 - 01/03/2013
4.5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 45,0 TP + 3,0 O , Cód. 964454.
- Maria de Fátima Rodrigues Pedro
Identify the relevant information about the environment and the company.
Understand and know how to apply the concepts, models and techniques.
Understand the different situations of strategic analysis
Develop critical reflection and strategic relationship management. make decisions
1. Strategy and planning fundamentals.
2. Strategic analysis.
3. Strategy formulation.
4. Matrix analysis.
5. Planning and control.
6. Strategic organization and implementation.
Practical assignment with presentation and discussion, minimum mark of 10/20 (40%) e test, minimum mark of 9/20 (60%)
Students who do not meet previous requirement may sit a final exam (100%).
- Teixeira, S. (2011). Gestão Estratégica. Lisboa: Escolar Editora
- Grant, R. (2013). Comtemporary Strategic Analysis. UK: Wiley
Lectures including class debate. Case study analysis.
Software used in class