Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 3359/2013 - 01/03/2013
5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 4,0 OT , Cód. 964427.
- João Manuel de Sousa Nunes Costa Rosa
Vectorial draw and image manipulation software
Students should be able to
1 Know filmologie
2 Use expression elements in movie stories
4 Transform images in animations
5 Deal with actor apear, vanish and stayng in stage
6 Use the tools properly
7 Develop competences for future projects
8 Defend is proposals with honesty
Content structured as:
1) An overview of film-making stages, multimedia area, design and animation.
2) Content and information related with the creative stage, including tools, specifique procedures and software
3)Content and information related with production stage or experimental stage.
Tailor-made exercises and coursework carried out in class.
Intermediate test and/or exam.
- Arijon, D. (1999). Grammaire du langage filmé. Paris: Dujarric
- Bellantoni, J. (2000). Moving type. Hove: Rotovision
- Grilo, J. (2010). As lições do cinema. Lisboa: Colibri
- Bellantoni, J. (1999). Type in motion. londres: Thames & Hudson
Theoretical and practical classes making use of audiovisual resources.
Tutorials for guidance on exercises and projects.
Software used in class
Vectorial animation tools.
Vectorial draw tools.
Image manipulation tools.