4.5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 30,0 PL + 3,0 OT , Cód. 938031.
- Helena Cláudia Telo Falcão Neto
Students will familiarise themselves with the factors that contribute to the decay of materials and the ways of controlling external and internal climate conditions of art collections and cultural assets.
7.Exposure to chemical agents
1.Introduction and methodology
2.Technological resources for monitoring and control
3.Monitoring and data analysis
Open-book exam and worksheets.
Minimum pass mark is 9.5/20 and is the average of all assessment tasks.
- Schaffer, T. (2001). Effects of Light on Materials in Collections: Data on photoplash and related sources. New York: The Getty Conservation Institute
- Matias, L. e Pina dos Santos, C. (2006). Coeficientes de Transmissão Térmica de Elementos da Envolvente dos Edifícios. Lisboa: Laboratório Nacional de Engenharia Civil
- Camuffo, D. (1998). Microclimate for Cultural Heritage. Developments in Atmospheric Science. Oxford: Elsevier
- Aslhey-Smith, J. (1999). Risk Assessment for Object Conservation. London: Butterworth
Lectures and tutorials. Worksheets and case study analysis.
Software used in class