Publication in the Diário da República: Aviso nº 619/2016 - 21/01/2016 - retificação
4 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 30,0 PL , Cód. 61187.
Master advanced tools 1) Word processing 2) Presentations and 3) Spreadsheets. 4) Promote presence on the Internet and social networks and 5) Know the Smart Business.
1. Word Processing: Microsoft Word. Editing, formatting and structuring of documents; indexes; bibliography; spelling and syntactic checking; synonyms and translations; collaborative review and editing; templates; forms.
2. Presentations: Microsoft Powerpoint. Presentation templates; insertion of graphic objects; organization charts; videos; animations and transitions between slides; timer; global models; speaker notes; presenter view; presentation configuration; rehearse intervals; record presentations.
3. Spreadsheet: Microsoft Excel. Functions; graphical data analysis; data analysis through decision support tools.
4. Internet and Social Networks. Synthesis analysis of search engines and existing social networks. Applications for mobility anytime anywhere.
5. Smart Business. Trends in trade and new forms of business.
Open-book test (70%) and practical work with public discussion (30%), with minimum pass mark of 7/20 in each assessment component. Open-book test in exam.
- Mendes, J. e Marques, C. e Silva, V. e Campos, R. (2013). Exercicios Office. : UDTIC - IPT
- Rodrigues, L. (2017). Utilização do Excel para Economia & Gestão. Lisboa: FCA Editora
- Marques, C. (2020). Tecnologias de Informação e Comunicação. Lisboa: Instituto Politécnico de Tomar
- Ratten, K. e Tajeddini, V. e Merkle, T. (2019). Tourism, Hospitality and Digital Transformation: Strategic Management Aspects. London: Routledge
Lectures and Laboratory Classes
Software used in class
Web 2.0 Tools;
Learning Management System.