Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 7571/2019 - 26/08/2019
15 ECTS; 3º Ano, Anual, 84,0 TP , Cód. 818631.
- Carlos Jorge Trindade da Silva Rente
1. Define and plan the phases of a construction, renovation and refurbishment management project.
2. Carry out practical work, individually and in teams.
3. Analyse, test and evaluate the work developed.
4. Prepare technical reports and present results advocating the proposed solution.
The work plan for this module is defined for each student and will include the execution of an annual project.
The projects are proposed by the training area and approved annually by the chair of the module.
Projects will normally correspond to the completion of work in end-of-course modules optimizing and maximizing the student's effort.
Assessment involves the following components: progress report and interim presentation (20%); project dossier and final report (40%); presentation, demonstration and final discussion (40%).
The interim presentation must demonstrate the work developed up to that date and be based on a poster. The final assessment of the project is done through a public exam that includes presentation and discussion of the report and presentation.
Assessment of this module is the subject of specific regulations.
The teaching methodology is based on the simualtion of the project's environment.
Projects are supervised by a lecturer from the training area and there may be co-supervisors.
Software used in class