Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 9182/2020 - 25/09/2020
4.5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 TP + 3,0 OT
- Henrique Joaquim de Oliveira Pinho
1. An overview of the concepts, theories and methods of production management, from stocks management to production control, including the costs associated therewith; 2. Students should be able to plan production, or interpret and optimize the existing production system.
1. Planning: planning techniques; the working method and timings; Gantt diagrams. 2. Procurement: purchasing and stock management. 3. Production: the new context of production management; maintenance; documentation in the PM; production typologies. 4. Productions costs. 5. Lean management: principles and tools. 6. Measuring the performance of a production system.
Formative assessment components include:
T1 = First test (Minimum mark: 6/20)
T2 = Second test (Minimum mark: 6/20)
A = Attendance proportional to the number of classes attended
TE = Final test (Minimum mark: 7/20)
P = Team work assignment
Continuous assessment = 30%T1 + 30%T2 +30%P + 10%A
Final assessment if students fails the continuous assessment = 70%TE + 30%P
- Casals, R. (1999). Organização e Gestão: Rumo à produtividade nas indústrias gráficas.. .: Europa-América
- Reis, F. (2008). Gestão da Produção e Operações. Lisboa: Universidade Aberta
- Pinho, H. (2020). Material de Apoio à UC de GP-LDTAG. Tomar: IPT
- Courtois, A. e Pillet, M. e Martin-Bonnefous, C. (2007). Gestão da produção. Lisboa: Edições Lidel
Theory-oriented classes supported by audiovisual resources.
Practice-oriented classes supported by case studies and problem solving.
Monitoring of two group assignments.
Software used in class