6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 TP
The students should acquire fundamental notions of financial, economical and social analysis that will allow them to examine, plan and manage varied projects in a context of uncertainty.
1. The project evaluation process
2. The preliminary stages of a project
3. Basic financial analysis tools
4. The updating principle and the profitability criteria
5. Strategic analysis
6. Risk and uncertainty analysis
7. Economical and social evaluation
Assessment portfolio including monographs, reports, essays, reflections, etc. on taught topics up to 40% of overall mark.
Written test: 60%
- Marques, A. (2000). Concepção e Análise de Projectos de Investimento. Lisboa: Edições Sílabo
- Barros, C. (1999). Avaliação Financeira de Projectos de Investimento. Lisboa: Vulgata
Software used in class