According to the profile defined by the WFPMA, different levels and roles can be distinguished for HR practitioners. Graduates will be able to perform functions such as:
- Top Administrators/Managers;
- Functional Specialists;
- Team Leaders;
- Intermediate or Executive Managers.
Depending on their position within the organisation, they can have either specialist, generalist or strategic duties as follows:
- HR director;
- HR manager and official;
- Adviser to the Board;
- Organizational Behaviour Consultant;
- Vocational Training Manager and Consultant;
- Consultant and Specialist;
- Public Relations Director;
- Corporate Communication Officer.