4 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 30,0 TP + 2,0 OT , Cód. 938085.
- Inês Domingues Serrano (1)(2)
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
Development of capacities on two-dimensional drawing and three-dimensional modeling in digital support. Knowledge of techniques and forms of representation and survey of artifacts, elements, and architectural structures. Understanding and autonomous exploration of tools, methods of digital representation and graphic expression applied to the documentation of cultural heritage.
1.Systems of representation of cultural heritage
2.Teccnologies of Digital Drawing
The assessment is periodic and express, through the realization of two individual practical works.
The classification grade of the periodic evaluation consists of the weighted average of the three practical assignments: Work 1 (40%), Work 2 (60%)
When the classification, resulting from the periodic evaluation, is equal to or greater than 9,5 values (in a scale of 0 to 20) the student is exempt from exam.
The student is excluded from examination if the works referred to periodical evaluation are not delivered by the end of the semester.
The Exam consists of a test in computer aided design.
The classification of the exam results from the weighted average between the classification of the test (50%) and the average of the two works (50%) obtained in the periodical evaluation.
- Bedford, J. e Papworth, H. (2009). Measured and Drawn. Techniques and practice for the metric survey of historic buildings. Swindow: English Heritage
- Docci, M. e Gaiani, M. e Maestri, D. (2011). Scienza del disegno. Turim: Città Studi Edizioni
- F., C. e Juroszek, P. (2001). Representação gráfica para desenho e projecto. Barcelona: Gustavo Gili
- Molina, J. (2002). Máquinas y Herramientas de Dibujo. Madrid: Catedra
Theoretical classes for explanation and demonstration of syllabus contents. Theoretical-practical classes where it is proposed to carry out several exercises in class time with different levels of difficulty and autonomy.
Software used in class