Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 10852/2016 - 05/09/2016
4 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 15,0 T + 30,0 PL + 2,0 OT , Cód. 938078.
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
Be able to develop two-dimensional (2D) drawings and three-dimensional (3D) modelling in digital support. Knowledge of techniques and forms of representation and surveying of artefacts, elements and architectural structures.
1. Systems and techniques of representation of cultural property.
2. Digital Design Technologies.
3. Two-dimensional drawing - "Computer Aided Design
4. Three-dimensional modelling - digital tools.
Assessment is on an end-of-term basis and includes completion of three individual practical assignments.
End-of-term assessment mark is the weighted average of the three practical assignments: Paper 1 (25%), Paper 2 (35%) and Paper 3 (40%)
When this mark is equal or higher than 9,5 (on a scale from 0 to 20) the student is exempted from taking the exam.
The student will be excluded from the exam if the work related to the end-of-term assessment is not delivered until the end of the period of attendance.
The exam/resit exam consists of a test in computer-aided design
The mark of the exam/resit is the weighted average of the test mark (50%) and the average of the assignments (50%) obtained in end-of-term assessment.
- Bedford, J. e Papworth, H. (2009). Measured and Drawn. Techniques and practice for the metric survey of historic buildings . Swindow: English Heritage
- Ching, F. e Juroszek, P. (2001). Representação gráfica para desenho e projecto. Barcelona: Gustavo Gili
- Docci, M. e Maestri, D. e Gaiani, M. (2011). Scienza del disegno. Torino: Città Studi Edizioni
- Molina, J. (2002). Máquinas y Herramientas de Dibujo. Madrid: Catedra
Formal lectures providing subject content. Theoretical-practical classes involving problem-solving that stimulates student autonomy. Distance learning is also considered.
Software used in class