Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 13772/2014 - 12/11/2014
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 TP
- Renato Heitor Correia Domingues
1. On completion of the module the students should be confident with the financial management of a company and command a number of models and techniques that enable them to better understand financial management related functions.
2.Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls (Sustainable Development Goal 5,
according to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by the General Assembly of
United Nations in September 2015).
1. Financing policy
2. Dividend Policy
3. Short-term financial management
Two evaluation moments. The first is a work with discussion weighting 30 percent. The first moment evalautes the pupils knowledge.
The second moment,weighiting is a test performed with informatic sources and evaluates the pupils knowledge of the second, third and fourth points of the programm.Minimum mark is 7,5 out of 20.
first test- 30%
second test - 70%
- Damodaran, A. (1997). Corporate Finance - Theory and Practice. Nova Iorque: John Wiley and sons
- Esperança, . e Matias , F. (2009). Finanças Empresariais. Lisboa: Texto
- Martins, A. e Cruz, I. e Augusto, M. e Silva, P. e Gonçalves, P. (2011). Manual de Gestão Financeira Empresarial. Coimbra: Coimbra Editora
Lectures including resolution of practical cases.The majority of teh course isperformes on line due to the Covid-19 restrictions
Software used in class