Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 15239/2016 - 19/12/2016
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 PL
- Valentim Maria Brunheta Nunes
Provide skills on matters related with conductometry and strengthen acquired knowledge of redox reactions,precipitation reactions and complexation reactions.
4-Complexometry and complex reactions
Approval in the practical component (P) depends on the experimental execution of all practical works, delivery of a report of each work.
The practical assessment is valid only in the academic year in which it is performed.
The theoretical component (T) will be evaluated with two tests with a final value mininum of 9.5v.
The final assessment consists of a written test on the theoretical subject (T) with a final mininum of 9.5v.
The final classification of both the continuous evaluation and the final evaluation will be the weighted average of the two components: CF=0.2P + 0.8T
- West, D. e Skoog, D. e Holler, F. e Rouch, S. (2013). Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry. New York: Thomson Brooks/Cole
- Harris, D. (2010). Quantitative Chemical Analysis. New York: W. H. Freeman and Company
- Gonçalves, M. (2001). Métodos Instrumentais para Análise de Soluções. Análise Quantitativa. Lisboa: Fundação Caloute Gulbenkian
- Christian, D. (2013). Analytical Chemistry. New York: John Wiley & Sons
Lectures, tutorials and laboratory classes.
Software used in class