Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 7571/2019 - 26/08/2019
5 ECTS; 3º Ano, Anual, 42,0 TP
- Luis Filipe Rocha de Almeida
Principles, practices related to building maintenance and rehabilitation in a multifaceted approach that encompasses concepts such as construction technology, applicable legislation, management and planning, information technology (BIM), associated costs, environmental impact.
Behaviour of buildings in service; System operation; Behavioural theories of buildings: Performance appraisal; Building management; Service information;
Life Cycle Cost (LCC); Assessment methods and prevention and integrated systems; Socio-economic context of maintenance.
Continuous Assessment Methodologies: a work component 50% Assessment, Written assessment 50% consisting of a theoretical component and a practical component. Final Classification is the sum of the two components Work and Written Test.
Only students with a final grade equal to or greater than 9.5 are approved.
This methodology applies to all valuation periods
- Manuel Goncalves Calejo, R. (1989). Manutenção de edifícios. FEUP: FEUP
- Instituto Português de Qualidade, P. (2007). Terminologia da manutenção. NP EN 13306: 2007: Portugal; Instituto Português da Qualidade
- Pessanha Araújo Taborda, R. (1995). Gestão de manutenção do parque habitacional. Porto, FEUP: FEUP
- Coelho, H. (1985). Panorâmica sobre a gestão de grandes edifícios. Lisboa, LNEC: Laboratório Nacional de Engenharia Civil
Lectures, question/answer method and debates. Student-oriented learning.
Software used in class