Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 8645/2020 - 08/09/2020
4 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 PL + 15,0 TP + 5,0 OT
- Marta Sicurella
- Valter Nuno Garcez da Silva Ventura
a) Select and organise the work carried out during the degree course in order to prepare the transition to the labour market.
b) Know how to adapt the presentation format to the intended context, experimenting with different ways of showing the technical and conceptual capabilities acquired.
c) Build a physical portfolio, and on-line, oriented towards specific areas of the labour market.
d) Establish contacts and/or partnerships in the areas of interest.
1) Research on technical and authorial portfolios: presentation of other photographers, and of possibilities to build the portfolio.
2) Construction of an on-line portfolio: presentation of a website, fully operational, to divulge projects in an effective and creative way.
3) Building a physical portfolio: presenting the design and presentation of a printed portfolio that is in sync with the content, and is a functional and revealing support for the projects undertaken.
Continuous assessment consists of the weighted average of:
Online portfolio (45%), physical portfolio (45%), attendance and participation (10%).
To pass, the student must obtain a minimum classification of 9.5/20 in the weighted average of the elements of assessment obtained in the frequency period.
Students who do not obtain a minimum mark of 7/20 in each component of the assessment will be excluded from the exam.
Examination periods: delivery of the practical work without success in the continuous assessment. The mark to be awarded in examination periods will result from the sum of 50% of the Online Portfolio component and 50% of the Physical Portfolio component.
- D. Himes, D. e Swanson, M. (2014). Publish Your Photography Book. (Vol. 1). New Jersey: Princeton Arquitectural Press
A - Lectures with presentation of real photographic projects
B - Practical-laboratory classes supporting student's individual photography projects.
Software used in class