Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 8645/2020 - 08/09/2020
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 PL + 30,0 TP + 5,0 OT
- Ana Catarina Lima Caria Pereira
- Rui Manuel Domingos Gonçalves
a) Knows the limitations in the quality of photographic optical image: geometrical and chromatic aberrations; spectral transmission of lenses and filters, spectral sensitivity of sensors.
b) Know how to technically operate 35 mm, medium and large format cameras, in all their functions.
c) Carries out a free-theme project, applying one of the techniques learnt.
1) Sensitivity of analogue photographic materials.
2) Density and its relationship with exposure.
3) Sensitometric curve and its analysis.
4) Parameters extracted from the sensitometric curve.
5) Handling of small, medium and large format cameras, with any optical medium: development of a project, film development, delivery of enlargements.
6) Basic photometry: integrated and autonomous photometers.
7) Black and white analog photosensitive media: handling and processing.
Practical part - Participation and presentation of exercises in practical classes (30%). Final portfolio presentation (30%).
Theoretical part: two small written tests (20% each)
Exam and Exam Recourse: written test (40%) + final portfolio (60%).
- Langford, M. (2009). Tratado de Fotografia. .: Omega
- Hedgecoe, J. (1991). Manual do Laboratório Fotográfico. Lisboa: Dinalivro
- Adams, A. (1995). The Camera. .: Ansel Adams
- Soudo, J. e Silveira Ramos, M. (2005). Manual de Técnicas Fotográficas. Lisboa: Cenjor
- Soudo, J. e Silveira Ramos, M. (2005). Manual de Óptica Fotográfica. Lisboa: Cenjor
A - Interaction expositive method, theoretical lessons with projection interface
B - Laboratory practice where is carried out experimentation and application of knowledge acquired in the context of theoretical classes.
Software used in class