Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 8645/2020 - 08/09/2020
10 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 PL + 30,0 TP + 30,0 S + 15,0 OT
- Duarte Pinto Coelho Amaral Netto
- Marta Sicurella
- Valter Nuno Garcez da Silva Ventura
Development with monitoring of individual projects presented and predefined by students for this course: Photography Project 2.
Students will develop individual projects which reveal their creative skills and apply taught concepts and principles.
The Project should be based on a personal motivation
Students will discuss the way of different authors in photography. Personal Projects will be monitored with teacher individually and in group, in their several phases of development. (work in progress).
Test (20%) + Project and Presentation (80%)
The final project and the report are the subject to a public presentation to academic panel.
Exam - Project and Presentation (100%)
- Rouillé, A. (2005). La photographie entre document et art contemporaine. Paris: Gallimard
- Virilio, P. (1998). la machine de la vision. Paris: Galilée
- Couchot, E. (1999). La technologie dans l'art: de la photographie à la realitée virtuelle. Nimes: Jaqueline Chambon
- Mirzoeff, N. (1999). An introduction to visual culture. New York: Routledge
Lectures supported by case study analysis and multimedia presentations. Practical classes: case study analysis, individual and group assignments, fieldwork, studio work, analogue and digital laboratory.
Software used in class