Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 9182/2020 - 25/09/2020
5.5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 4,0 OT
- Regina Aparecida Delfino
- Rui Miguel Sardinha Proença
Students should learn the key tools and concepts in the field of electronic text processing and vector drawing and be able to apply them to graphic design and technology.
- Introduction to informatics.
- Digital image; distinction between bitmap and vector images.
- Editing and elaboration of vectorial images (introduction to specific software).
- The working environment. Definition of the document.
- Introduction and familiarization with the operational program toolbox.
- Design by paths and predefined shapes - Creation and manipulation of paths.
- Transformation, distortion and fusion of objects.
- Use of color and gradients.
- Modes, models and systems of colors.
- Types of files.
- Preparation of originals for different types of use.
Continuous assessment of practical assignments.
Students who attend more than 2/3 (two thirds) of the classes and who have completed the practical assignments with a grade equal to or greater than 10 (ten) values are approved and exempted from the final evaluation under examination.
Students with attendance less than 2/3 (two thirds) of the classes will be excluded from the final evaluation.
The final evaluation under examination will be a practical exercise.
- ANDRADE, M. (2016). Adobe Illustrator CC. São Paulo: Senac
- ALVES, W. (2015). Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 - Ferramentas e Técnicas para Desenho. São Paulo: Érica
- Adobe Creative Team, . (2013). Adobe Illustrator CS5: Classroom in a book. San Jose: Adobe Press
- LÉLIS, C. (2009). Illustrator CS3 & CS4 - Curso Completo. Lisboa: FCA - Editora de Informática, Lda.
- TALVANES, A. (2018). Adobe Illustrator CC a arte de vetorizar. Rio de Janeiro: Alta Books Editora
- CHELIUS, C. e SCHWARTZ, R. (2019). Learn Adobe Illustrator CC for Graphic Design and Illustration: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation . (Vol. 1). San Francisco: CA: Pearson Education, Adobe Press
- WOOD, B. (2021). Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book (2022 release. (Vol. 1). San Francisco: CA: Pearson Education, Adobe Press
Lectures supported by audiovisual resources.
Execution of practical exercises throughout the semester.
Document creation, edition and preparation.
Software used in class