Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 11230/2020 de 13/11/2020 + Despacho n.º 7089/2023 de 03/07/2023
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 45,0 PL + 2,0 OT , Cód. 61214.
- Jorge Rafael Nogueira Raposo (1)(2)
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
To enable students to Computer Aided Design (CAD), to provide them a tool to support other courses and to gain the necessary bases for future progress in CAD.
1. Preliminary concepts.
1.4 Lines, letters and numbers
2. Orthogonal projections.
2.3 Partial Views
2.4 Sectional views.
3. Axonometric perspective.
3.1 Types of axonometric representations
4.1 Nominal Dimensioning
4.2 dimensional tolerancing
4.3 Geometric tolerancing
5. Introduction to CAD
5.2 Toolsto CAD.
Continuous Assessment and Final Assessment - Students will be assessed in the Curricular Unit taking into account the following components and weighting:
1. Theoretical-practical exercises carried out throughout the semester, with a weight of 40% (ES);
2. Final exercise of a practical model, with a weight of 60% (EF).
The final classification (CF), in continuous assessment or final assessment is obtained through CF=ES+EF, with no minimum grade for each of the assessment components.
- Cunha, L. (2010). Desenho Técnico - 17a edição. (Vol. -). (pp. 1-854). -: Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
- Morais, S. (2012). Desenho Técnico Básico. (Vol. 3). (pp. 1-320). -: Porto Editora
- Silva, A. e Ribeiro, C. e Dias, J. e Sousa, L. (2004). Desenho Técnico Moderno (12.ª Edição). (pp. 1-724). -: LIDEL
After the exposure moments of the theoretical concepts, several practical exercises in CAD will be solved. The Autocad software will be used as a tool to apply the theoretical concepts and to solve practical exercises.
Software used in class