Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 12546/2014
6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 22,50 TP + 22,50 TC + 4,0 OT
The students will be able to interpret the regulations on technical installations and check the compliance of all power-consuming systems as well as control the quality of indoor air.
1. Evolution of power consumption in buildings.
2. The new legal framework
3. Audits on buildings
4. Power Efficiency, Renewable Energy in Buildings
5. IAQ Instrumentation
6. Preventive Maintenance Plan
7. Construction, Testing and Receipt of HVAC equipments
8. Periodic audits
9. Regular inspections on AVAC systems
10. IAQ audits
Assessment is based on a final assignment. Final grade is calculated according to the following formula:
(NF = 0,5x NT +0,5xNA)where NF ? final mark; NT ? assignment mark and NA - oral presentation.
Lectures and practical classes focused on applying applicable regulations. Preventive maintenance plans and case study analysis.
Software used in class