8 ECTS; 1º Ano, Anual, 20,0 T + 12,0 PL + 20,0 TP + 4,0 S + 32,0 OT + 10,0 O , Cód. 201510.
Explain and use tools of:
1. Entrepreneurship, strategic management and planning.
2. Investment projects and financing.
3. Short-term financial management.
4. Information and management control.
5. Marketing, e-commerce.
6. Network trade management.
a)Entrepreneurship, Strategic Management and Planning
b)Financial and Management Accounting
c)Financial Analysis and Financial Calculus
d)Investment and Financing Projects
e)Short Term Financial Management
f)Control Systems and Decision Support
h)Techniques of capture and loyalty (CRM)
j)Global Marketing and Management of Commercial Sales Network
k)Digital Business and Innovation Process
The evaluation method consists in written tests and the realization of practical works, to be distributed among various syllabus and different teachers who will teach the course.
- Anthony, R. e Govindarajan, V. (2006). Management Control Systems. Boston, EUA: Mc Graw-Hill /Irwin
- Horngren, C. e Datar, S. e Madhav, R. (2012). Cost Accounting - A Managerial Emphasis. Boston, EUA: Prentice Hall
- Ross, S. e Westerfield, R. e Jaffe, J. (2002). Corporate Finance. Boston, EUA: Mc Graw-Hill /Irwin
- Velez, R. e Lord, B. (2013). Converge: Transforming Business at the Intersection of Marketing and Technology. New Jersey, EUA: John Wiley & Sons
Theoretical and practical sessions in which they are taught the planned syllabus, using support materials, power point presentations and practical exercises to application the acquired concepts.
Software used in class
SAP ? Strategic Management, Cognos/BO/BPC ? Business, Plan & Consolidation, Profitability & Cost Management, ERP, CRM.