Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 7822/2020 - 07/08/2020
4 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 28,0 T + 28,0 TP + 14,0 OT
- Manuela Sofia da Conceição Silva
Students should enhance their communication skills and be able to master conversations in the foreign language. They should also be able to use vocabulary related to tourism, hotels and restauration correctly. They should also spell words correctly and have a good accent, according to the level.
1.Types of tourism: mountain tourism, cultural tourism, beach tourism, nature tourism, religious tourism, health and welfare tourism, business tourism.
2. Touristic destinations: city, country, beach.
3. Touristic Marketing: touristic promotion, touristic information, fairs of tourism.
4. Patrimony and cultural diversity: guides, material and immaterial patrimony.
5. Literature, art and patrimony: literary tourism, film tourism, patrimonial tourism.
6. Tourism and market trends: touristic markets, ecological and sustainable tourism.
- A, A. (2016). Bescherelle . (Vol. 1,2 et 3). Paris: HATIER
- Pereira, M. (2015). Apprends et révise la grammaire. Gramática prática do Francês. (Vol. 1). Porto: Porto Editora
- Corbeau, S. (2014). Tourisme.com. (Vol. 1). Paris: Clé International
- Calmy, A. (2004). Le Français du Tourisme. (Vol. 1). Paris: Hachette
Through a student focused communicative approach, applied to the tourism area of study, and using authentic situations, sudents will develop communicative competences in the professional working world
Software used in class