Publication in the Diário da República: Registo Alteração R/Cr 295.1/2015 de 10-08-2018
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 45,0 PL + 15,0 TP + 3,0 OT , Cód. 602834.
On completion of the course students should be able to correct image colour creating visual continuity, create add-on graphics and export the final product.
1. Basics of colour correction;
2. Application and configuration of image effects;
3. Graphics development;
4. File compression and export.
Continuous assessment:Attendance(5%), participation(45%), in-class tasks(50%)
Midterm assessment: Tasks completed in class(100%)
Final assessment: In-class tasks(80%), final assignment(20%). A minimum grade of 10 exempts students from exam.
- WOHL, M. e Gross, D. (2009). Apple Pro Training Series: Color Correction in Final Cut Studio. California: Peachpit Press.. California: Peach Pit Press
- VAN HURKMAN, A. (2010). Color Correction Handbook: Professional Techniques for Video and Cinema. California: Peach Pit Press
- TAYLOR, A. (2006). Creative After Effects. UK: Focal Press
- ARRINGTON, R. e Carman, R. e Ramseier, A. e Sitter, M. (2009). Apple Pro Training Series. USA: Adobe Press
Lectures providing key concepts. Tutorials based on practical cases that enable the application of acquired concepts.
Software used in class