Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 6419/2017, de 24-07-2017
48 ECTS; 2º Ano, Anual, 50,0 OT , Cód. 929914.
This curricular unit aims to guide and accompany the students, in the development of the dissertation in Human Resources Management. In this context, it seeks essentially to consolidate knowledge and skills aimed at the development of scientific research.
The nature of UC does not define a program with concrete matters, it seeks to apply skills already acquired to achieve the goal of completing the dissertation. Nevertheless, some of the matters of UC include:
- Formulation of the problem and research objectives and respective theoretical support (Introduction);
- Research plan suitability to the problem and research objectives (Method);
- Presentation and interpretation of results (data analysis and results): Discussion and conclusions;
- Standards of writing and presentation (Preparation for the defense).
Completion of the masters dissertation includes a presentation and oral defense before a board of examiners. The teaching methodology includes tutorial sessions.
- , . A facultar aos estudantes de acordo com cada situação específica. :
Tutorials are intended to provide individual guidance and support throughout the dissertation process.
Software used in class