Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 17071/2009 - 23/07/2009
3 ECTS; 1º Ano, Anual, 7,0 TP + 12,0 TC + 8,0 S , Cód. 649849.
1. Organization of prospecting and excavation work.
2. Excavation, sampling and field recording techniques.
3. Laboratory processing techniques and preliminary analysis.
1. Research and fieldwork planning
2. Lab and field methodology
3. Logistics and budget planning
4. Excavation report
5. Practical excavation training
Design a research or intervention plan for an archaeological site, region or archaeological collection (preferably related with the topic of the first interdisciplinary essay)
- Renfrew, C. e Bahn, P. (1996). Archaeology: theories, methods and practice. London: Thames & Hudson
- Drewett, P. (2011). Field Archaeology. An Introduction,. London: Routledge
Field work with theoretical and practical training.
Software used in class