Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 9184/2020 - 25/09/2020
20 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 P + 25,0 OT , Cód. 814329.
Skills acquired during the course.
1. Adoption and adaptation of software development methodologies, software based on test patterns and techniques; solution implementation.
2. Oral presentation of the work carried out
3. Drawing up of a well-organised, clear and straightforward report
1. Foundations of development processes, requirement specification, risk characterization, priority setting, goal and task setting, time management
2. Application of patterns for the specification of the analysis model based on requirements and implementation (code); architecture design and validation
4. Concept of report in terms of structure and content
Assessment is pursuant to the relevant Project/Internship Regulations.
--. (Vol. --). (pp. -----). --: --
Practical/laboratory classes are intended to guide students in their internships ensuring that appropriate analysis, design and implementation models are followed.
Software used in class