Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 9184/2020 - 25/09/2020
6 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 42,0 PL + 28,0 TP + 5,0 OT , Cód. 814321.
- Vasco Renato Marques Gestosa da Silva
1) Acquire skills in developing applications for mobile devices. 2) Use block programming tools (MIT - App Inventor) with manipulation of visual components of interaction with the user, layouts, sensors, among others, and programming of those components. 3) Work with tools for developing native applications for mobile devices for Android (Android Studio) and 4) native applications for other operating systems for mobile devices (Flutter) - Ios, Windows, among others.
1. Fundamentals of Mobile Computing:
Evolution of mobile devices
2. Graphical interface, Navigation and Interaction:
Block programming area;
Properties of components;
Handling of components.
3. Use of multimedia content and animation:
Image, sound, voice;
Chamber; Player; TextToSpeech; SpeechRecognizer;
4. Messaging and Networking:
5. Maps and location:
7. Publication of the Application
8. Programming with Android Studio - Java:
Real time updates
9. Flutter Programming - Dart
Programming with widjets
Assessment by frequency of the course consists of carrying out assessment exercises (30%) and carrying out a final assessment project (70%). The final classification of the UC results from the weighted average of the various evaluation moments. The minimum grade of each evaluation moment is 7 values. The student passes the UC, being exempt from the Exam, in accordance with the provisions of Points 11 and 12 of Article 11 of the Academic Regulations of the IPT.
The assessment in exam/resource exam consists of carrying out a practical project (100%). The student obtains approval at the UC, in accordance with the provisions of Points 11 and 12 of Article 11 of the Academic regulation of the IPT.
- Kamariani, F. e Roy, K. (2016). App Inventor 2 - Essentials. (Vol. 1). New Jersey: Adobe Press
- Queirós, R. (2016). Desenvolvimento de Aplicações com Android Studio. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: FCA
- Cheng, F. (2019). Flutter Recipes : Mobile Development Solutions for iOS and Android. (Vol. 1). Berkley - USA: aPress
In-person sessions, in which theoretical-practical classes and laboratory practice will be given. Tutorial sessions are also planned.
Software used in class
MIT App Inventor; Android Studio; Flutter; Moodle.