Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 10766/2011 - 30/08/2011
6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 28,0 T + 42,0 PL + 5,0 OT , Cód. 911220.
- Mário Helder Rodrigues Gomes
The students should be able to understand and apply the applicable legislation on design of electrical and telecommunication installations in buildings. They should be able to design general electrical installations and Class C installations and have a good command of AutoCAD.
1. Developing an implementation and budgeting project
2. Organizing a project with a view to licensing.
3. Regulations, standards and legislation applicable to electrical installations projects.
4. Regulations, standards and legislation applicable to telecommunication projects
5. Designing the electrotechnical infrastructures of a building (IE and ITED).
Development of two practical works related to the electrotechnical infrastructure projects (IE and ITED) of a building and respective presentation and discussion:
- 40% for the IE project;
- 30% for the ITED project;
- 10% for the presentation and discussion of the works (in the assessment periods).
- 20% written test
- Anacom, A. (2020). Manual ITED, Prescrições e Especificações Técnicas (4ª Edição). (Vol. 1). Lisboa: ANACOM
- Anacom, A. (2014). Manual ITED, Prescrições e Especificações Técnicas (3ª Edição). (Vol. 1). Lisboa: ANACOM
- Republica, D. (2006). Portaria n.º 949 A / 2006 de 11 de Setembro, estabelece as RTIEBT. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: Casa da Moeda
- Kurland, K. (2009). AutoCAD 2D Tutorial, AutoCAD® 2009 2D Training Manual. (Vol. 1). US: AutoCAD
Lectures, tutorials and laboratory classes involving the execution of an electrical infrastructures project with the help of AutoCAD and computation software.
Software used in class
AutoCAD, WinElux/DIALux, GEM of the ERICO, Simaris Design, iTCalc.