Publication in the Diário da República: Aviso n.º 1895/2018 - 12/02/2018
2 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 22,50 TP
- Maria Graciete da Purificação Reis Henriques Honrado
Prepare students to know how to use and foster creativity, to have analytical skills, to approach problem solving, and to encourage individual and collective initiative.
1. Individual and organizational creativity:
2. Organizational innovation:
3. Organizational learning:
4. Organizational change:
- Management barriers and strategies.
Practical group work that will consist of presenting a prototype of a product or service, with a final classification. Failure to attend the presentation and / or non-performance of the work constitutes disapproval. During the exam period, the evaluation will focus on the presentation and discussion of a project, with a weighting of 100%.
- De Bono, E. (2012). Creatividad - 62 ejercicios para desarrollar la mente. (Vol. 1). Espana: Paidos
- Marina, E. e M, J. (2013). El Aprendizaje de La Creatividad1. (Vol. 1). Espana: Ariel
- Taylor, R. (2014). Creativity at Work. (Vol. 1). London: Kogan Page
- Clegg, B. (2016). Instant Creativity. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-183). London: Kogan Page
Methodology totally centered on teams of students, who perform a work, obeying the syllabus, collecting elements in advance, being able to ask the teacher for guidance in their research.
Software used in class