4 ECTS; 1º Ano, Anual, 24,0 TP , Cód. 20221.
C1. Understand the role of logistics and the supply chain
C2. Identify the different distribution and supply systems, as well as the different measures for assessing logistics performance
C3. Understand the different logistic management methodologies
C4. Apply models of logistics management and strategic planning in different contexts
C5. Develop a critical analysis of cases in logistics management
1. Logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM) in Health;
2. Distribution, supply and transport systems;
3. Storage and stock management;
4. Lean thinking;
5. Evaluation of logistics performance in Health;
6. Health Strategy and Planning in Health
Case Study (100%)
- Ballou, R. (2004). Business Logistics Management. ,: Prentice Hall
- Carvalho, J. (2010). Logística e Gestão da Cadeia de Abastecimento. Lisboa: Edições Sílabo
- Chopra, S. e Meindl, P. (2007). Supply chain management strategy, planning & operations. New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall
The theoretical contents of the UC will be exposed through illustrated classes, whenever possible, with Case Study.
Students will be motivated to apply the skills acquired through practical activities, analysis and discussion of Case Study.
Software used in class