Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 2126/2019 - 01/03/2019
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 15,0 T + 30,0 TP
Students should be able to:
- Relate the production function with other functional areas of the company;
- Understand and apply the fundamental models and techniques in planning and production management.
1. Historical perspective of the evolution of production systems and production function.
2. Factors of competitiveness: cost, time, quality, innovation, flexibility and environment.
3. Engineering methods and process design. SMED - Single Minute Exchange of Die. Layouts.
4. Production planning.
Assesment: paper of literature review on Industrial Management.
- Courtois, A. e Pillet, M. e Martin-Bonnefous, C. (2007). Gestão da Produção. Lisboa: Lidel
- Ribeiro, J. e Roldão, V. (2007). Gestão das Operações - Uma abordagem integrada. Lisboa: Monitor
- Pinto, J. (2010). Gestão de operações na indústria e nos serviços. Lisboa: Lidel
- Khanna, R. (2015). Production And Operations Management. Delhi: PHI Learning
Explanatory lectures. Theoretical-practical lectures: case studies and practical exercises solving.
Software used in class