Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 9182/2020 - 25/09/2020
4 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 TP + 2,0 O
- Maria de Fátima Rodrigues Pedro
1.Understand market players and dynamics from the point of view of marketing;
2.Become familiar with the key market research methods;
3.Develop a marketing plan including the various strategic variables;
4.Have an understanding of the peculiarities of brand management.
2. Market Analysis
3. Market research
4. Explanatory consumer behaviour theories and models
Practical work (T1) with presentation and discussion, mandatory for all elements of the group, weighting 40%, minimum score of 10 (ten) values; Written test (T2), weighting 60%, minimum score of 8 (eight) values.
The student must ensure a minimum attendance of 60%, without which he will be automatically excluded from the continuous assessment, having to undergo the final exam. The final classification is expressed by (T1 + T2), as long as the minimum grade has been obtained in the two evaluation elements. Otherwise, the final classification will be equal to the lowest of the T1 or T2 classifications. Students are approved to the course unit if the final classification of the two elements of assessment, rounded to the units, is greater than or equal to 10 (ten) values.
Examination in Normal Season and Improvement and Examination of Appeal and Improvement:
Written test (100%).
Students are approved to the course unit if the final classification, rounded to the units, is greater than or equal to 10 (ten) values.
- Dionísio , P. e Al, E. (2015). Mercator XXI - Mercator da Língua Portuguesa - Teoria e Prática. Lisboa: Publicações Dom Quixote
- Dionísio, P. e Al, E. (2010). Publicitor - Comunicação 360º online - ofline. Lisboa: Publicações Dom Quixote
- Wiedemann, J. (2017). The Package Design Book. : Taschen
- DuPus, S. e Silva, J. (2011). Package Design Workbook. USA: Rockport
3.Case study analysis.
Software used in class