Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 9182/2020 - 25/09/2020
6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 4,0 OT
- Maria João Bom Mendes dos Santos
1. An overview of the different integrated information systems.
2. Develop self-critical skills and a general idea of the graphic design panorama.
3. Carry out quality stand-alone work
1. Different information design systems: museums, recreational sites, natural parks, malls, schools and others.
2. Legal issues involved in information design projects.
A project will be carried out throughout the semester, divided into three stages. At the end of each stage corresponds an evaluation, valid at three 100% on the final score, and each individually 33.33% in the final score.
The final evaluation can be made in Attendance, Examination or Appeal, and students who do not make at least one evaluation throughout the semester, from the three stipulated for the completion of the project, will be excluded from the Exam.
- Garland, K. (1994). Mr. Beck?s Undergroun Map. London: London Transport Museum
- Neurath, O. (1980). International Picture Language. Reading: University of Reading
- White, A. (2002). The Elements of Graphic Design. New York: Allworth Press
- Jury, D. (2007). O que é a Tipografia?. Barcelona: Editorial Gustavo Gili
1. Lectures making use of datashow, images and audiovisual resources.
Development of practical work.
Software used in class